CORAL REEF INN
DSN • 631-1990
Mobile • 098-962-1990
Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday • 8 am – 8 pm
Friday, Saturday, and the day before a holiday • 8 am – 9 pm
DSN • 631-1991/1992
Mobile • 098-962-1991/098-962-1992
Email • [email protected]
Hours of Operation
Daily • 8 am – 5 pm
Please call our reservation desk today!
Online Reservations now available!
Make your reservation here!
*Please use a window based computer (no smart phones, tablets, or Apple devices). Internet Explorer and Google Chrome browsers work best.
Check in • 3 pm
Check out • 11 am
*Check in must be before 8 pm
*Please coordinate late check-in (after 8 pm) with the Coral Reef Inn.
Call to reserve a pet-friendly room.
Peak Season • 1 April – 30 September
Rooms may be reserved 6 months in advance.
Example • You may make a reservation for April 1 – 30, 2024 after October 1, 2023.
Off Season • 1 October – 31 March
Reservations can be made 11 months in advance.
Example • You may make a reservation for October 1 – 30, 2024 after November 1, 2023.
• Reservations are limited to 2 rooms per sponsor per visit, including log cabins and cabanas.
• Reservations are non-transferable.
• A first night’s deposit is required to confirm a reservation.
Full refund is given for cancellations or changes made 48 hours prior to 3 pm on the date of check in.
No refund is given for no shows.
Kadena DSN • 631-1806
Monday – Friday • 8 am – 5 pm
Let Okuma Beach host your next event. The Okuma Events Center supports group functions to include but not limited to conferences, retreats, meetings, trainings, briefings, workshops, seminars and parties. Eligible groups or individual sponsors can reserve it for a minimal daily rate. Eligible groups have priority and can book the Events Center 2 – 11 months in advance during non peak season. Individuals or non-group reservation requests for the Events Center, including those that fall on weekends, can be made no earlier than 60 days prior to the requested date.
For more information on making a group or event reservation please contact our Group Reservations Coordinator at 631-1806.
Use of the Coral Reef Inn lodging accommodations is limited to persons approved under the provisions of the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), including the following categories of personnel:
• Members of the United States Armed Forces on active duty and their family members, excluding parents or parents-in-laws who are ordinarily residents of Japan.
• Members of the civilian component, of US nationality, in the employ of, serving with, or accompanying the US Armed Forces in Japan on official DoD orders. Their family members, DoD employees stationed outside of Japan and on leave must be in possession of EML (Environmental and Morale Leave) orders authorizing a stay in travel to/via Japan.
• United States Embassy Tokyo personnel and personnel sponsored by the US Embassy Tokyo, and their family members. Including persons authorized under USFJ Policy Letter 30-6.
• Reservist while on active duty and having orders by higher authority assigning them to or transiting through Japan, and their family members.
• Retired members of the US Armed Forces or the Fleet Reserve. Family members of the retired service members or reserve retirees may patronize the Coral Reef Inn and its Exchange but must be accompanied by their sponsor and the sponsor must make all reservations and purchases.
• Bonafide house guests accompanying the above-authorized patrons.
All Coral Reef Inn patrons must present a valid US Government, DoD Identification Card or other appropriate documentation at check in to validate eligibility.