OUTDOOR RECREATION EQUIPMENT RENTAL
South Beach Building 121
Hours of Operation (29 May – 26 September):
Monday – Friday・9 am – 5 pm
Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays・8 am – 5 pm
Swimming Area・9 am – 5 pm
The Outdoor Recreation Equipment Rental store has all of your water and land recreation rental needs!
All the water activities and outdoor related services including camping, go-kart and golf cart rental will be handled at the Outdoor Recreation Equipment Rental building.
The 9 hole golf course and 18 hole mini golf course will be handled at the Golf Shack (bldg. 115)
• Reservations can only be booked on the day of. No advance bookings will be accepted. Diving only should be reserved in advance.
• No refunds for missed bookings. Bookings must be cancelled 2 hours prior to tour time to receive refund.
• Ages are provided by the American Red Cross as they adhere to the CPR and EFR guidelines for Emergency Situations.
• Infants riding as in-lap passengers ride free, however they must wear a personal floatation device (PFD) provided by Okuma.
• Due to unexpected circumstances, such as changing weather conditions, all water related activities are subject to change without advanced notice. Please call the boat house for the most up to date scheduling and availability.
SKI BOAT PACKAGES
20 minute experience
Wake boarding, water skiing, knee boarding, ski tubes or leisure boat rides.
Allows a maximum of five passengers.
DIVE BOAT RIDES
Fun Dive Trips (2 tanks)
Minimum of two divers and maximum of eight divers. SCUBA certification card required to book the charter.
Reservation via phone only 090-3195-6563 | Daily 9am-5pm | Reservation deadline: 3 days prior
GLASS BOTTOM BOAT TOUR
Prices vary with age.
30 minute tour, $32 minimum for tour to depart.
There is a two-person maximum per jet ski. You must be 16 years or older to drive and six years or older to be a passenger. You must read and sign the jet ski rules, regulations and damage liability prior to rental.
BANANA BOAT SLED
Doubles • Ages 6 & up
3 passenger minimum
Includes life jacket and helmet and a 20 minute ride.
CORAL CONNECTION SNORKEL EXCURSION
Includes complete snorkel set and a 60 minute tour. There is a three passenger minimum for the tour to depart.
* Personal Flotation Devices are required by III MEF/MCIPACO 5101.1 to wear while operating self-propelled water equipment at Okuma. We have personal flotation devices for use at the Okuma Boat House at no charge.
We have restricted use areas, and kayaks have designated areas. Please ask our boating staff to find out more.*
Okuma Beach offers a variety of fun recreational activities for the whole family to enjoy. If you prefer land recreation activities, you can choose from tennis, basketball, Speedway Go Karts, bikes, 18 hole mini golf coursre and our 9-hole Habu Links Golf Course.
The tennis court is located next to the Event Center. Please limit your match to two hours so that others may play. Tennis rackets and tennis balls are available at Outdoor Recreation Equipment Rental. Please return borrowed items to Outdoor Recreation Equipment Rental before it closes each day.
Located adjacent to the family camping area and Building 117, this full outdoor court is available on a first come, first serve basis, however, we do encourage shared use. Basketballs are free to check out from Outdoor Recreation Equipment Rental.
18 HOLE MINI GOLF
Please sign up at the Golf Shack, located in front of Beach Mart.
HABU LINKS GOLF COURSE
Daily • 9 am – 5 pm
Our golf course is a fun 9 hole, par three, executive course with some challenging holes for both the amateur and the experienced golfer. Come on out and take a swing at it!
SPEEDWAY GO KART RACETRACK
Please sign up at Outdoor Recreation Equipment Rental.
You must be at least 58″ tall to drive the Go-Karts. No Exceptions! Passengers may ride in the Go-Karts, but must be at least 40″ tall.
GOLF CART RENTALS
Available for rental at Outdoor Recreation Equipment Rental.
$35 • Per day
$30 • Per additional day
Golf cart rentals are limited to room guests 18 years and older with a valid driver’s license. Please bring your room key tag and SOFA license with you to book your rental.