CORAL REEF INN
DSN • 631-1990
Mobile • 098-962-1990
Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday • 8 am – 8 pm
Friday, Saturday and the day before a holiday • 8 am – 9 pm
• Shampoo/conditioner, facial soap
• AFN Television
• Room Service available through Surfside Restaurant
• Beach Mart (building 116) – located next to the Coral Reef Inn, Beach Mart offers a variety of snacks, drinks, souvenirs, clothing and all your beach needs.
• Laundry Facilities – 24-hour laundry facility in building 111. Please purchase laundry supplies from the Beach Mart.
• Vending Machines – located in front of the Surfside Restaurant, at the Beach Mart, Sumi’s Beach Store (South Beach) and Gate.
• ATM – located inside the entrance of the Surfside Restaurant.
• Cashier Services – located at the Administrative Office across from Surfside Restaurant.
• Wi-Fi Internet Services
• Taxi Service – please call our front desk for assistance.
Please be advised that Okuma Beach does NOT have a medical clinic. For individuals with special medical needs, Okuma highly encourages all visitors to bring the medications needed to assist with their condition such as inhalers, epi-pens, auto injectors and any other special medications as needed. Okuma’s Beach Mart store has some common over-the-counter medications available for purchase such as acetaminophen, aspirin, ibuprofen, cold medicine and first aid kits.
If you have a medical emergency please dial the following:
DSN • 911
Mobile • 098-934-5911
Local Nationals • 119
If you are not sure whether to go to the emergency room or wait to call your clinic in the morning please call the number below for medical guidance:
Okinawa Clinical Answering Service (OCAS)
DSN • 646-7484
Mobile • 098-971-7484
Please be advised that if you need to be seen at the nearest local Japan medical facility, the International SOS (ISOS) is available to provide medical assistance. In Japan, International SOS provides 24/7 Customer Service and Support for TRICARE Overseas Beneficiary Enrollment and Provider Education/Assistance.
International SOS provides 24/7 support for TRICARE Overseas beneficiaries, when they need urgent or emergency care or request medical assistance.
Medical Assistance Regional Direct • +(65)-6338-9277
Medical Assistance Toll Free • 0120-310200
Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC) DSN • 634-7272
GATE OPERATIONS HOURS
1 April – 31 October
Weekdays (Sunday – Thursday) • 6 am – midnight
Weekends (Friday & Saturday) 6 am – 2 am
1 November – 30 March
Weekdays (Sunday – Thursday) 6 am – midnight
Weekends (Friday & Saturday) 6 am – 1 am